Queen of Salmakis
Included in price
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Food (from 280 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (approximately 500 – 1.500 €/week)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
About this yacht
Luxury gulet Queen of Salmakis is a newly built gulet yacht for season 2019.
Luxury transom Gulet Queen of Salmakis features 8 cabins that are equipped with everything you might need for a comfortable cruise in luxury and style. Gulet will be available for private charter in Turkey. She will be the youngest queen of Turkish yacht charter industry with her 39.1 meters length, two masters, four double cabins and two triple cabins. Queen of Salmakis will be able to accommodate 18 guests in 2019 summer season. Guest will be able to enjoy in various modern amenities during the cruise along Turkish Riviera.
This luxurious gulet will come with a professional crew as well. The crew on board will do everything to make you feel comfortable and provide you with high-end service.
- 2 Master cabins Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 4 Double cabins Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 2 Triple cabins Cabin with single and double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
Tender boat, Water skiing: fuel per usage, Jet ski: 250€ + fuel per usage, Wakeboard: fuel per usage, Canoe, Paddleboard, Windsurfer, Sun mattresses, Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet, Leisure area in the back side of the deck, Barbecue, Fishing equipment for kids, Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers…
A TV with local antenna, DVD player, Wi-Fi mobile internet connection, USB connection for multimedia devices, Board games, cards, Icemaker, Espresso machine, Water maker, Air condition, Full regulation safety equipment, the possibility of eating in a salon in case of bad weather.