Gulet Hic Salta
Included in price
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Port and tourist taxes (included in Turkish waters)
- A.P.A: 25% of charter price/week
- Food (according to consumption),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (Greek port taxes, private marinas and all custom fees)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
About this yacht
Gulet Hic Salta is the finest example of Turkish craftmanship with high-end service on board
Hic Salta is completely refitted in 2017 and now features a timeless classy interior design. Gulet was built to the highest standards and has a superb woodwork. It is a great choice for a group of friends up to 10 people who can enjoy in luxury, lounge bar, extensive library, and many other amenities.
The crew of 6 will provide you with high-end service and the personal chef will take care of all your delicious meals that you can enjoy in an interior of a spacious saloon or at dining area on deck. In addition to this, with a beam of 8 meters, Hic Salta has many areas and open deck space for sunbathing and lounging. There are enough sun cushions along with Spa Pool on deck for relaxation during summer days.
The yacht offers five guest cabins, each with a fully equipped en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning.
- Master cabin – Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 2 Double cabins – Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 2 Twin cabins – Cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
Tender boat: 5.2 meters, 115 HP, Water skiing: fuel per usage, Jet ski: fuel per usage, Ringo ride: fuel per usage, Wakeboard: fuel per usage, Canoe, Paddleboard, Windsurf, 10 sun mattresses, Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet, Leisure area in the back side of the deck, Fishing equipment for kids, Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers.
Satellite TV. DVD player, Wi-Fi mobile internet connection, USB connection for multimedia devices, Board games, cards, ice maker, espresso machine, Solar panels, Air condition, Full regulation safety equipment, Possibility of eating in a salon in case of bad weather.