Gulet Mezcal 2
Included in price
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Port and tourist taxes (included in Turkish waters)
- Food (from 280 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (Private marinas and all custom fees)
About this yacht
Gulet Mezcal 2 has all it takes for VIP luxury yacht cruise
Luxury gulet Mezcal 2 was built in Marmaris, launched in 2012 and since then it writes only success stories. This gulet has one of the highest standards of quality and by far most unique Turkish sailing yachts custom made so it’s no surprise, it’s an absolute favorite among many.
This premium yacht except for exceptional and modern design also has an amazing crew that will be at your disposal and cater to your expectations.
Available 6 cabins are spacious and comfortable with the luxury decor for 12 people travel group in unmeasurable comfort.
- 2 Master cabins Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 2 Double cabins Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- 2 Twin cabins Cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
On super spacious deck gulet features a beautiful jacuzzi with multi-color lights for romantic nights, lounging chairs and sun-mats on for leisure time. Guests on board can also enjoy the selection of water sports and easily stay active and have endless fun.
Tender boat: 6 meters, 130 HP, Water skiing: fuel per usage, Ringo ride: fuel per usage, Banana ride: fuel per usage, Wakeboard: fuel per usage, Canoe, Paddleboard, windsurf, sun mattresses, sun sail for shade in front of the gulet, leisure area in the back side of the deck, fishing equipment for kids, Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers, barbecue.
TV with local antenna, DVD player, Wi-Fi mobile internet connection, USB connection for multimedia devices, Board games, cards, Icemaker, Espresso machine, full regulation safety equipment, the possibility of eating in a salon in case of bad weather.