Gulet Silver Moon
Included in price
- Personal assistant, professional preparation for the cruise, route planning, during the cruise support
- Yacht charter, fuel for cruising, crew
- Port and tourist taxes (included in Turkish waters)
- A.P.A: 25% of charter price/week
- Food (according to consumption),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Port and tourist taxes (Private marinas and all custom fees)
For an exact price calculation, special deals and good advice on how to cruise with this gulet, please contact our sales team.
All prices are based on EUR – currency calculator is just informative.
About this yacht
Most preferred super luxury yacht with superb amenities and exquisite design!
Modern luxury VIP ketch design gulet Silver Moon will stand out among other Turkish yachts with her sleek lines, 35-meter size, exquisite design. It was built in 2010 and since then it provides astounding Blue Cruise experience to our its dear clients who come back with a hundred percent satisfaction that is secured by 5 dedicated crew members.
Gulet can accommodate 8+2 guests in 4 deluxe suits consisting out of one Master, two double and one twin cabins in an utmost luxury. Except for luxury interior, the size of the cabins is impressive and all of them offer everything you might need for a comfortable and luxurious stay. Also to add, for extra convenience and privacy each suite has its private bathrooms so you will truly feel like in comfort of a 5-star hotel.
- Master cabin 50.00 m2 cabin with double bed (170*200 cm). Private bathroom (5.00m2) with shower box and home type toilet.
- VIP cabin 45.00 m2 cabin with double bed (140*210 cm). Private bathroom (5.00m2) with shower box and home type toilet.
- Double cabin Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
- Twin cabin Cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
Silver Moon yacht keeps its standards high also when it comes to her crew of 5 who provide excellent high-end service that matches the luxury and design of the yacht. They have their own accommodation separate from the clients so everyone has their privacy during the cruise. Once on board, you will be highly impressed by the chef’s skills in meals that range from traditional Turkish meals and International Cuisine. Your comfort is crew priority and they will make sure you don’t miss a thing.
For those who want to stay active and have fun, there are many watersports available such as Canoe, Snorkelling Equipments, Fishing Equipment, Water Ski, Wakeboard, Banana, Ringo, Jetski and Stand Up Paddle Board. There is a service boat and you may ask your yacht charter representative for extra water sports.
Satellite TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi mobile internet connection, USB connection for multimedia devices, Board games, cards, Icemaker, Espresso machine, Water maker, Solar panels Air condition, Full regulation safety equipment, Possibility of eating in a salon in case of bad weather.
Gulet Silver Moon has the superb equipment and luxurious service that will make your holidays unforgettable no matter if you are sailing as family or group of friends!