3. What are the best gulets in Turkey?
There are many luxury yachts in our offer, but here are a few of them that we would recommend.
4. What are the extra things to do in Turkey?
When visiting Turkey you can expect a lot of suns, amazing weather, gorgeous sea, and beaches topped off with delicious food and undeniable Turkish hospitality and much more.
For this reason to make it easier for you we collected the main highlights.
Lets name a couple of them:
- Turquoise Turkey in the nickname for Turkey – and this comes as no surprise because Turkey truly has one of the most beautiful seas!
- Spend your days or nights in private gorgeous bays where gulets can anchor.
- Enjoy in a friendly atmosphere and famous Turkish hospitality that will pleasantly surprise you.
- Sleep under the stars – on the deck or relax in the jacuzzi as the day starts to fade away.
- Go paragliding, enjoy inactive holiday and watersports.
- Relax in the jacuzzi under the starry sky
- Explore an incredibly rich history and during the day visit nice remote bays, enjoy the sea and watersports and later on exquisite Turkish cuisine. Or we can help you book a private tour.
7. What are the best marinas to visit?
This is the combination of both towns, bays, and areas which are very popular, beautiful and you will not go wrong if you decide to visit them. Here is the list of TOP 3 places in no particular order.
- BODRUM: Halicarnassus (ancient name of Bodrum) has in the last years evolved from small fisherman town to a true hotspot of Turkey cost. The bazaar, old city and lots of possibilities for nights out makes Bodrum a very lively and popular place to visit. The old castle which overlooks the entire town, and can be viewed from marina also, is the main attractions of the town. The nearest airport being Milas Airport is very close to the town which is extra convenient if your cruise is starting in Bodrum.
- GOCEK: It is situated up against pinned slopes of a national forest in the NW corner of the Gulf of Fethiye with its archipelago of islands. Today Gocek has an enviable charm and it is a yacht haven that doesn’t get as crowded as Bodrum. It is also the site of a rare temple tomb in the Doric order so we often accompanied by car to ancient Calynda, and from there up into nearby hills to inspect temple tombs. Generally, there are many things to see and explore from pristine nature to beaches.
- MARMARIS: Marmaris developed a lot in recent years and transformed into a nice city that has one of the largest natural harbors with all of the facilities you are searching for when on holidays. There are several restaurants in the center of the city near the sea or inside Netsel Marina, there is a huge Bar street for night action and bazaar with numerous shops you can visit, restaurants, and cafes.